Invisible Braces- Invisalign
The invisible way to straighten your teeth.
What is Invisalign?
– Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
– Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to move your teeth without metal wires.
How does Invisialign work?
- .Each set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move week by week-until they have straightened to the position that Dr. Kamodia has prescribed.
- To ensure that the treatment progresses as planned, you will see Dr. Kamodia Every 4-6 weeks.
- The total treatment time averages between 8-16 months.
- The Aligners are clear and worn at all times, except for eating and cleaning.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Kamodia’s dental expertise and a 3-D computer imaging technique.
Together we make your experience
a pleasant one!
Same Day Emergency Appointments
All Insurance Claims Submitted
Interest Free Financing Available
S.K. Kamodia, DDS
3209 Vestal Parkway E.
Vestal, NY 13850
(607) 770 – 7922